Friday, February 5, 2010

'Cause all the cool kids are doing it?

True confessions:

1. I am terribly (and I mean it) inconsistent, so who knows if my blogging experiment will go anywhere.
2. I could talk to a wall, so I am going to try to keep my posts "reasonable."
3. I have no idea what the focus of this will be, perhaps journal entries, perhaps musings, perhaps poetry, perhaps thoughts. In short, I like variety. And that's probably what I will write.
4. In my own estimation, I am not radically honest, however, I think I have gotten to be honest to the point where it makes others uncomfortable or is taboo for current cultural acceptability (and, unfortunately for the uncomfortable ones, I have trouble caring about their feelings regarding this matter).
5. I'm just gonna start. I don't know how, but I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment